Shooting above and below the ocean, hope this footage captured a sense of the memorial paddle out for one of the greatest surfers of our time, Andy Irons – in his hometown of Hanalei, Kaua’i, Hawai’i. It was sincerely a struggle to fully catch on film the magnitude of the event. Mahalo to the Irons family. Edited by Coconut Girl Wireless Productions. Special thanks to Mike Young and Allan Thomas for supplying the music – and everyone who helped with and attended the memorial. All our love to the Irons family. (Please, play full screen in HD).
SUPPORT COCOWIRE – SHOP AMAZON THRU US!When you shop Amazon, do it through our Coconut Girl Wireless Boutique link. Shop from our selection, or anything else Amazon sells. We appreciate your support!
Shopping any of the companies we like in the sidebar supports the blog! Thanks!
Top CocoWire Articles
CGW Birthday 3/14/07
- 996,629 hits
For the Harry Potter Fan in Your Life, We Humbly Recommend:
- If we worked for TMZ, we might post this fb.me/1492hIDPr 4 months ago
- Guess I spoke too soon. Really should avoid being optimistic. They wouldn't let Bel... gofundme.com/Help-Save-Thre… 5 months ago
- Waiting yet again for the clinic to open. After spending the day there yesterday it... gofundme.com/Help-Save-Thre… 5 months ago
- Saturday the clinic closed at 2:30, yesterday they were closed all day, so I've bee... gofundme.com/Help-Save-Thre… 5 months ago
- CHECK OUT OUT GOODIES FOR SALE: Rare, large 2'x3' B&W photo of Nirvana at Raji's in Hollywood, 1990, donated by... fb.me/3z3WK5S2V 5 months ago
our visitor map
all da kine
where were you…
onolisciousAnimals Apple Computers Ben Is Dead Magazine Big Island blog Celebrities Economy Education Elections '08 Entertainment Environment Fukushima GMOs Hawaii Hawaiian Culture Health & Alternative Medicine kauai Medical Marijuana Movies Nuclear Obama Pop-Culture Puna Rant Recipes Restaurants Shark Attacks Sunscreen Surfer Girls Surfing SURF LINKS Surf Music Tip of the Day tsunami Uncategorized
©2007-14 Coconut Girl Wireless