There are a few groups I like to donate to when I can, and this is one of them: Project Hawai’i. Project Hawai’i helps with homeless families on the Big Island and Oahu including day camps, sleepover camps, holiday meals, Christmas gifts… little things that are HUGE things in the lives of homeless keiki. Summer camp is just around the corner and right now, for just $4.50 (as they say, the cost of a latte) you can provide a meal, or $12.50 for whole day’s worth of meals. Tax-deductible donations can be made through their goal chart page “Summer Camp Food Menu Drive”, or mail a check direct to: Project Hawai’i, POB 1844, Kea’au, HI 96749. Mahalo for your kokua!
SUPPORT COCOWIRE – SHOP AMAZON THRU US!When you shop Amazon, do it through our Coconut Girl Wireless Boutique link. Shop from our selection, or anything else Amazon sells. We appreciate your support!
Shopping any of the companies we like in the sidebar supports the blog! Thanks!
Top CocoWire Articles
CGW Birthday 3/14/07
- 950,499 hits
For the Harry Potter Fan in Your Life, We Humbly Recommend:
- Check out this event for Tales of the San Francisco Cacophony Society being put together by old BID pal, Chicken... fb.me/MQahVJ8x 1 hour ago
- Our very first call for contributors (from BID #1). fb.me/KlcfzqAJ 1 week ago
- Hey, check out Ben Is Dead photog extraordinaire Don Lewis next Saturday at the Santa Fe Art Colony Open Studio:... fb.me/2ncYQO071 1 week ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1YGE0EMIT 1 month ago
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/2nKUyJH0O 1 month ago
our visitor map
all da kine
where were you…
onolisciousAnimals Apple Computers Ben Is Dead Magazine Big Island blog Celebrities Economy Education Elections '08 Entertainment Environment Fukushima GMOs Hawaii Hawaiian Culture Health & Alternative Medicine kauai Medical Marijuana Movies Nuclear Obama Pop-Culture Puna Rant Recipes Restaurants Shark Attacks Sunscreen Surfer Girls Surfing SURF LINKS Surf Music Tip of the Day tsunami Uncategorized
©2007-12 Coconut Girl Wireless