Shooting above and below the ocean, hope this footage captured a sense of the memorial paddle out for one of the greatest surfers of our time, Andy Irons – in his hometown of Hanalei, Kaua’i, Hawai’i. It was sincerely a struggle to fully catch on film the magnitude of the event. Mahalo to the Irons family. Edited by Coconut Girl Wireless Productions. Special thanks to Mike Young and Allan Thomas for supplying the music – and everyone who helped with and attended the memorial. All our love to the Irons family. (Please, play full screen in HD).
SUPPORT COCOWIRE – SHOP AMAZON THRU US!When you shop Amazon, do it through our Coconut Girl Wireless Boutique link. Shop from our selection, or anything else Amazon sells. We appreciate your support!
Shopping any of the companies we like in the sidebar supports the blog! Thanks!
Top CocoWire Articles
CGW Birthday 3/14/07
- 1,031,785 hits
For the Harry Potter Fan in Your Life, We Humbly Recommend:
- This whole Gawker thing is inspiring '80s / '90s flashbacks when "journalists"/ magazines thought it their duty... fb.me/3mksCJ39d 1 week ago
- Some of our peeps… from those damn good ol' dayz fb.me/40RyDbPAe 1 week ago
- So how's ours coming along, Kerin? :O fb.me/3D0JeMPa5 1 week ago
- Don't cry emo kid. Satan! A new study shows that metalheads from the '80s “were significantly happier in their... fb.me/2ng591MqI 2 weeks ago
- New. Now. Lisa Suckdog Carver. fb.me/7rxPAljnC 2 weeks ago
our visitor map
all da kine
where were you…
onolisciousAnimals Apple Computers Ben Is Dead Magazine Big Island blog Celebrities Economy Education Elections '08 Entertainment Environment Fukushima GMOs Hawaii Hawaiian Culture Health & Alternative Medicine kauai Medical Marijuana Movies Nuclear Obama Pop-Culture Puna Rant Recipes Restaurants Shark Attacks Sunscreen Surfer Girls Surfing SURF LINKS Surf Music Tip of the Day tsunami Uncategorized
©2007-14 Coconut Girl Wireless