Shooting above and below the ocean, hope this footage captured a sense of the memorial paddle out for one of the greatest surfers of our time, Andy Irons – in his hometown of Hanalei, Kaua’i, Hawai’i. It was sincerely a struggle to fully catch on film the magnitude of the event. Mahalo to the Irons family. Edited by Coconut Girl Wireless Productions. Special thanks to Mike Young and Allan Thomas for supplying the music – and everyone who helped with and attended the memorial. All our love to the Irons family. (Please, play full screen in HD).
SUPPORT COCOWIRE – SHOP AMAZON THRU US!When you shop Amazon, do it through our Coconut Girl Wireless Boutique link. Shop anything Amazon sells. We appreciate your support!
Shopping any of the companies we like in the sidebar supports the blog! Thanks!
Top CocoWire Articles
CGW Birthday 3/14/07
- 1,062,063 hits
For the Harry Potter Fan in Your Life, We Humbly Recommend:
- Haunama Bay on Oahu is #1 in this year’s Dr Beach Top 10 Beaches in America. What's unfortunate is the corals at... fb.me/2MgXbaaUC 1 day ago
- not nice Earth Porn! fb.me/7o7nY0e75 1 day ago
- #WorldTurtleDay Then we have to post a link to OUR fave turtle story. You know, the one where the turtle tries to... fb.me/75JYLH0SY 4 days ago
- Instagram photo by Life, Actually • Jan 29, 2016 at 9:31pm UTC fb.me/4y8UecnOS 4 days ago
- Sad news. And only the day before yesterday was re-thinking getting the boyfriend this for his next bday (had it... fb.me/4Fa3XKRkY 4 days ago
our visitor map
all da kine
where were you…
onolisciousAnimals Apple Computers Ben Is Dead Magazine Big Island blog Celebrities Economy Education Elections '08 Entertainment Environment Fukushima GMOs Hawaii Hawaiian Culture Health & Alternative Medicine kauai Medical Marijuana Movies Nuclear Obama Pop-Culture Puna Rant Recipes Restaurants Shark Attacks Sunscreen Surfer Girls Surfing SURF LINKS Surf Music Tip of the Day tsunami Uncategorized
©2007-16 Coconut Girl Wireless