There are a few groups I like to donate to when I can, and this is one of them: Project Hawai’i. Project Hawai’i helps with homeless families on the Big Island and Oahu including day camps, sleepover camps, holiday meals, Christmas gifts… little things that are HUGE things in the lives of homeless keiki. Summer camp is just around the corner and right now, for just $4.50 (as they say, the cost of a latte) you can provide a meal, or $12.50 for whole day’s worth of meals. Tax-deductible donations can be made through their goal chart page “Summer Camp Food Menu Drive”, or mail a check direct to: Project Hawai’i, POB 1844, Kea’au, HI 96749. Mahalo for your kokua!
SUPPORT COCOWIRE – SHOP AMAZON THRU US!When you shop Amazon, do it through our Coconut Girl Wireless Boutique link. Shop from our selection, or anything else Amazon sells. We appreciate your support!
Shopping any of the companies we like in the sidebar supports the blog! Thanks!
Top CocoWire Articles
CGW Birthday 3/14/07
- 1,036,394 hits
For the Harry Potter Fan in Your Life, We Humbly Recommend:
- BID staff photographer and contributor Krk Dominguez gettin' some love from the HuffPo. Those of you in the LA... fb.me/JtyoHCe7 6 days ago
- Skateboard historian & longtime Ben Is Dead Magazine cohort Jocko Weyland (yeah longer than you VICE *ahem*)... fb.me/3qw2qZXxK 4 weeks ago
- This whole Gawker thing is inspiring '80s / '90s flashbacks when "journalists"/ magazines thought it their duty... fb.me/3mksCJ39d 1 month ago
- Some of our peeps… from those damn good ol' dayz fb.me/40RyDbPAe 1 month ago
- So how's ours coming along, Kerin? :O fb.me/3D0JeMPa5 1 month ago
our visitor map
all da kine
where were you…
onolisciousAnimals Apple Computers Ben Is Dead Magazine Big Island blog Celebrities Economy Education Elections '08 Entertainment Environment Fukushima GMOs Hawaii Hawaiian Culture Health & Alternative Medicine kauai Medical Marijuana Movies Nuclear Obama Pop-Culture Puna Rant Recipes Restaurants Shark Attacks Sunscreen Surfer Girls Surfing SURF LINKS Surf Music Tip of the Day tsunami Uncategorized
©2007-14 Coconut Girl Wireless