The Clinton’s are disliked too much by the Republican’s. And if Hillary winds up as the Democratic nominee, the Republican’s have the weapons, the ammunition, all the Clinton corruption we’re sick of hearing about…to utilize against her. Clinton will inspire a nation of neo-cons to come out in force, to make sure their militarist nationalist Bush-backed Republican McCain will win and maintain the anti-terrorism terrorism, Patriot Act spying on US citizens, war mongering, and keep us in Iraq for years…and years…to come. Despite some of his once-positive attributes, and nevermind that he once stood up for things he believed in, McCain will become another puppet – just like our current president. We have already witnessed this shift since he decided to run for office (though some blame it on senility or an honest admitting to not recalling his own voting history or perspective on core issues). Recently he’s made advances to appeal to the extreme conservatives – who constantly bagger him that he’s not conservative enough. The only thing that’s consistent about his beliefs, is that he’ll flip-flop on them in order to get elected: he now wants to overturn Roe vs. Wade, now wants no campaign finance reform, now is for torturing war criminals (of all things), etc.
Posts Tagged ‘rush limbaugh’
Posted in Big Island, Elections '08, Hawaii, Obama, tagged barack obama, conservatives, democrats, election, hillary clinton, McCain flip flop, religious right, republicans, rush limbaugh on February 18, 2008 | 6 Comments »
SUPPORT COCOWIRE – SHOP AMAZON THRU US!When you shop Amazon, do it through our Coconut Girl Wireless Boutique link. Shop from our selection, or anything else Amazon sells. We appreciate your support!
Shopping any of the companies we like in the sidebar supports the blog! Thanks!
Top CocoWire Articles
CGW Birthday 3/14/07
- 1,039,825 hits
For the Harry Potter Fan in Your Life, We Humbly Recommend:
- Tropical Storm Niala Big Island Kona Flooding coconutgirlwireless.wordpress.com/2015/09/26/tro… 1 week ago
- Send some love out to Kerin if you've got any to spare. Hipster thought he was the only guy on the planet and... fb.me/4sgwzhTOg 2 weeks ago
- BID staff photographer and contributor Krk Dominguez gettin' some love from the HuffPo. Those of you in the LA... fb.me/JtyoHCe7 1 month ago
- Skateboard historian & longtime Ben Is Dead Magazine cohort Jocko Weyland (yeah longer than you VICE *ahem*)... fb.me/3qw2qZXxK 2 months ago
- This whole Gawker thing is inspiring '80s / '90s flashbacks when "journalists"/ magazines thought it their duty... fb.me/3mksCJ39d 2 months ago
our visitor map
all da kine
where were you…
October 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
onolisciousAnimals Apple Computers Ben Is Dead Magazine Big Island blog Celebrities Economy Education Elections '08 Entertainment Environment Fukushima GMOs Hawaii Hawaiian Culture Health & Alternative Medicine kauai Medical Marijuana Movies Nuclear Obama Pop-Culture Puna Rant Recipes Restaurants Shark Attacks Sunscreen Surfer Girls Surfing SURF LINKS Surf Music Tip of the Day tsunami Uncategorized
©2007-14 Coconut Girl Wireless